Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I beat eczema twice

Hello People
A major reason why I started this blog is because I am a natural born highly strung person.If there is a new stress related ailment out there I will find it and get it.This blog helps me to keep track of new cures and advice because I am constantly looking for sources in order for me to post blogs that you might find interesting and helpful.But to come to the point the following is from my own experience.I had eczema from 1992 to 1996.Really bad ezcema where my hands got so infected that there was pus filled infections at every one of my knuckles.I tried to analyse what caused this and the main difference was that I had a new job in an area with a lot of industries and there was a lot of pollution.I could not give up my job so I tried to find other ways to get rid of it.Stay away from raw potatoes because peeling potatoes will make ezcema worse.Avoid red meat.This is apparently due to the extra adrenalin that surges through cows before they get slaughtered.Avoid dust and dirt.Do not do dishes without gloves.So the symptoms would disappear for a while and then come back.I am anaemic so I had to have meat sometimes so the ezcema worse.I then went to the coast and swam in the sea and hey,presto,my eczema just disappeared from one day to the next.I must also say that that same period ended a very stressful time in my life so it was either the seaweed or that.But it took 4 years.For years after that I had gotten so used to hiding my hands that in meetings with the boss I always had my hands under the table even though they were now fine.Anyway fast forward to the present and another trip to the coast in June 2008 and the eczema came back this time on my feet.Really gross!!! I was lucky this time because I got this piece of advice.Use a few teaspoon fuls of bicarbonate of soda in your bath water for a month.I promise you with all my heart that this worked so well.My eczema is gone again but at least I only had it for 3 months this time.I still maintain that eczema is stress related and if you manage your stress better that eczema will stay away.Getting eczema is a sign that you stress a lot and its the only way that your body can get rid of the adrenalin.I hope this helps you and please try the bicarbonate of soda tip.It really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment