Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Life Blog

Basically this blog on trying to live a life without stress is a life blog.Our whole life revolves around stress management so we can be better at the important things in life like being a parent,being a good spouse, a productive person at work and be in a place where we can learn from all of life's lessons.

We get advice on how to deal with stress by exercising,time management,relaxing,meditation,eating healthy and the list goes on.Just trying to keep track of all the things we are supposed to be doing is stressful in itself.I have a solution.
List all the important areas of your life.Most important at the top and try to make a list of 10.
Say for example your list starts with your children and if you are a parent it probably will.Spending time with your children by taking them to the park and playing ball games is going to sort out the exercise you are supposed to have.

I hope you see the gist of what I am getting at.I believe by focusing on the important stuff the other stuff sorts themselves out.

Relax by reading a good book.If you read a book on self empowerment you are relaxing and learning.

Join a kick boxing class and enrol your kids as well.This is so much fun.My daughter and I started when she was only 9 together with me.We have had so many good laughs with this and boy,do we sweat.

Dont be too hard on yourself.Find out what you truly enjoy and start with that.Baby steps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment