Friday, January 16, 2009

Start Yoga Now-Beginner Tips

Yoga is really good for stress relief.If you are completely new to Yoga and would like to start yoga now I suggest you purchase this book called Yoga for Beginners.The photos and descriptions of the different positions are really clear.And as an added bonus, the binding is cleverly designed to allow you to keep it near your mat for a quick review of the posture. This book is really excellent for beginners.I bought this book so I could test if I would enjoy yoga before enrolling for yoga classes.After following this book and learning yoga I then enrolled for classes.I was able to progress to intermediate classes almost immediately.This book was a great investment and my yoga is moving from strength to strength.

To find out more see below

No comments:

Post a Comment